We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Legal Question - CoI for Evil Wolf

It's okay, Wolf, Unibot was obviously there and he knows more about The Empire of The East Pacific than the people who fought the coup itself did.

I bring to you a quote from The East Pacifican archives by one of those present at the time that demonstrates that The Empire of the East Pacific was a specific regime - and recognized as one:

"I'd personally suggest allowing every member of the former regime to start over. Prosecuting these people will do no good whilst taking up a lot of time."
- Free Pacific States

It was a point of time in history. Each coup has been a specific incident, and different people have joined for the purpose and duration of different coups. Wasn't Earth in The Osiris Empire? Is Earth still in The Empire? Wolf parted from The Empire during the TEP incident, and Earth parted from The Empire after her stint in an Osiran regime. 

What's the difference between Earth and Wolf to you? By your logic, you had a member of The Empire in UDL.
@MallRiva: Pants are like defenders: they stifle all the fun and no one actually wants them around at a party.

<@Zeorus> Xoriet is my favorite fendascum <3

Messages In This Thread
Legal Question - CoI for Evil Wolf - by Unibot - 03-25-2015, 01:18 PM