We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Legal Question - CoI for Evil Wolf

But indeed, Earth is not the point of this. She is simply part of my argument, that she was a member of The Empire within the Osiris term. The specific and relevant point I am contesting here is your insistence that membership in The Empire of The East Pacific is membership in The Empire as a separate and individual organization. The Empire consists of a core group - an organization. Wolf has said that he was in The East Pacific Empire. 

You personally do not recognize it as a government and thus do not acknowledge that Wolf was honest in stating that he was in The Empire specifically within The East Pacific. I and others have provided you evidence by the natives of The East Pacific that the regime was legitimate. This is contributory to Wolf stating that he was only in the Empire of The East Pacific.

Empire's individual coups may have been initiated by the usual main members, but each had members specifically for that specific coup government. His statement is not a lie because he was in the government under The Empire in The East Pacific. He was not involved in the organization's future activities. Nor should this tiny little point be such an issue, because what Wolf stated was what Wolf sees as the honest truth.

If the players within the region which was couped during that time agreed with your insistence that The Empire of The East Pacific was simply The Empire sitting around there, they would not be repeatedly disagreeing with you. Your arguments are that your perception is the only correct one, and imply that those who have stated otherwise are guilty of historical revisionism.
@MallRiva: Pants are like defenders: they stifle all the fun and no one actually wants them around at a party.

<@Zeorus> Xoriet is my favorite fendascum <3

Messages In This Thread
Legal Question - CoI for Evil Wolf - by Unibot - 03-25-2015, 01:18 PM