We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Citizenship Law Amendment

(03-26-2015, 12:44 PM)BGP Wrote:
(03-26-2015, 12:09 PM)Kris Kringle Wrote:
Considering how everyone thinks the admins never do their job right when it comes to handling citizenship checks, and seeing that I am the only admin that actually runs those checks, I will no longer be conducting them. If want checks conducted, talk to the Vice Delegate; soon she will be given the power to demask citizens. From now on take citizenship complaints to your elected immigration official, because I am done with the Assembly criticizing everything the admins ever do.

As someone who does this for another region, I feel your pain. I'm of the opinion admin shouldn't have a role in citizenship beyond direct forum security and lending technical support where needed. Making this the prerogative of an elected official is a great choice.

We have a winner. Administration's task should be forum security and doing the necessary actions that are carried out by the government but simply cannot do the task themselves (ie, masking a citizen). Outside of IP checks, that's pretty much it. However, it's clear to me, at least, that there should be a backup plan in case our Vice Delegate needs a rest or something happens.

Messages In This Thread
Citizenship Law Amendment - by Hileville - 03-25-2015, 05:05 PM