We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

LegComm: Accepted Election Act amendment

Admins do not decide who is and isn't a citizen. Admins ran the periodic citizenship checks, based on the requirements enshrined in the law. That meant checking who still has a nation, and who has posted at least twice in the previous thirty days. We did that because it was easier for us to simply check and remove citizenship, rather than have the VD forward us a list (overall that would take more time).

Like I have already said, though, admins will no longer be running any checks, since we have no intention of facing the ire of the Assembly every time something goes wrong.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Messages In This Thread
Election Act amendment - by sandaoguo - 03-24-2015, 01:06 PM