We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Discussion on Alleviating Rising Tensions

The Qvaitican delegation of the Southern Cooperation Organisation brings to attention a Discussion on Alleviating Rising Tensions, DART, in the South Pacific. After the failure to hold six-party talks in Bonaugure, the Qvaitican government wants to bring the discussion to the Southern Cooperation Organisation.

I want to make it clear that the Qvaitican government is concerned that Farengeto's unwillingness to compromise with what they call the "unrecognized" state of Ryccia is what is bringing the South Pacific closer to a large-scale military conflict. As this discussion begins, I would like to invite delegations from Ryccia and Laiwan to observe this discussion. Before this discussion continues, I would like to inform the delegation from Farengeto that if they walk out on this discussion, then they're walking out on peace, because there cannot be peace if there are no talks.

Mr. Jonathan Brennan
Permanent Representative to the Southern Cooperation Organisation
Pacific Republic of Qvait
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

Messages In This Thread
Discussion on Alleviating Rising Tensions - by Jay Coop - 06-16-2015, 03:45 PM