We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Final Frontier Festival

Hi!

On July 14 the New Horizons probe will be the first one in history to reach and observe Pluto. I think this would be a great opportunity for a three-day festival dedicated to this event in particular and to space exploration in general. My original idea would be to hold both forum and gameside activities from July 12 until July 14.

I would love to coordinate the gameside aspect with The Solar System Scope, since he is the newest Local Councillor and a fan of all space-related things.

Thoughts?
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Messages In This Thread
Final Frontier Festival - by Kris Kringle - 06-19-2015, 01:30 PM