We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Legal Question (interpret the meaning and application of a law) 165th Basil Day

Dar'sahkar bowed in return to the Hammerstarian hosts. "So nice to meet you Governor Elena, same to you Commander Alpha. It's quite the beautiful night out there, and a simply astounding piece of art you call the Lux Universus here. Apologies for not arriving sooner. The weather simply would not cooperate with us, and it's not like one can scale a mountainside in a blizzard. Please, allow me to introduce you to my companions. This is Thom'dar Duelak, the Minister of Communications." Dar'sahkar said as he gestured towards his right.

Thom'dar bowed towards the Hammerstarians. "It's an honor to meet you in person. I hope that relations between our nations continue to grow."

"And this is our future ambassador to your nation, Krin'thom Jakous." Dar'sahkar said as he gestured to his other side.

"Pleasure to meet you both." Krin'thom said as she bowed.

"Please, if you have any questions feel free to ask them. We're aware that not much is known about our nation, and we'd be happy to shed some light on most any subject."

Messages In This Thread
165th Basil Day - by Hammerstar - 07-03-2015, 12:23 PM