We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

RP Festivals

I was simply answering Darkstraight's question by expounding on what I thought ProfessorHenn meant.

I would participate in such a thread for the sake of being polite, but PMT and space are not my thing. If I were to expend the effort, it would be for either:

(1). A past tech pirate chase in the age of sail, or...

(2). A modern day zoological conference to set up species survival plans, in field research and preservation, standards of care in zoological gardens, an animal trading bulletin board for zoos, and the like.

But I'm clever enough to realize what I like personally may not appeal to the denizens of my own region in Equinox, or here in The South Pacific.

And if I understand the original post, the purpose of this thread is to generate a role play involving The South Pacific and other regions. If so, setting up a thread seen only in The South Pacific would seem counterproductive. I would think you would want a more limited version of something like The Nautical Pacific, but consulting with the partnering region(s) prior to the launch of the event.

>^,,^<
Alunya
Envoy from Equinox

Messages In This Thread
RP Festivals - by Kris Kringle - 06-03-2015, 10:53 PM