We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

2015 Pacific hurricane season

No, but Im afraid of my nation getting destroyed again. Plus, I've heard of hurricanes destroying things in their path. I even have an example: my mother's family and Puerto Rico's general population. When the hurricane came, it was horrible(Hurricane George). Although they were lucky compared to many other people because their house was cement and was not destroyed, many people here suffered. A LOT. Many houses were destroyed, electricity, food and water were scarce(this happened to my mother as well) for a period of time. It was disastrous. I never felt a hurricane in my life in that magnitude, but my family tells me it was horrible. And if Ryccia is a war-torn nation being rebuilt, imagine. My nation would never recover again, or for a long period of time.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Messages In This Thread
2015 Pacific hurricane season - by Jay Coop - 07-09-2015, 04:55 PM