We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Legal Question (interpret the meaning and application of a law) 165th Basil Day

Hon. Samuel Rondeau

Samuel raises an intrigued eyebrow.

"Duels you say? My, I must caution myself when I visit the Sanghelios Legion! Would there happen to be any books on the matter of the Legion culture? I would much rather be prepared than not."

The Foreign Affairs Minister lets out a laugh.

"It may prouve to be an exciting trip, to say the least. As for Feirmont, we're currently working on expanding our expeditions to the Southern colder areas of our Nation. The current expeditions have found an abundance of resources and various artifacts from the native peoples that lived there prior to our landings several decades ago. We've also been working on an oceanic trade route, to better stimulate our trade and resources. It's shaping up to be quite an eventful few months ahead of us, I can tell you that much."

Hon. Pauline Dragt

Pauline smiles and lets out a friendly laugh

"My Lady, I am afraid you are mistaken. Our culture does not have presidents or vice-presidents. Our head of state is myself, a Prime Minister. Nevertheless, you are correct. Our pastries are of highest quality, to which we are very proud of the various cakes and pastries that have been, shall we say, discovered. If you would allow me to send you some upon my return home, I would be more than glad to do so. Perhaps for a friendly exchange of Hammerstar's finest teas? I admit, I am a lover of teas myself, and enjoy a cup or two before and after I have to listen to our country's opposition leader in the House of Commons."

Pauline starts to roll her eyes, but catches herself.

"Not that he's a terrible man, of course. We just seem to disagree on major points. Such is the political system, I suppose."

Pauline turns when she hears Erika Tachibana's greeting.
"Ah! Erika, what a pleasure to see you here. I hope to see you well? Have you met Lady Avianna Lynessa Chronowallace, our hostess for this event? We are discussing matters of pastries and tea."

[Edit notes: minor spelling fixes]
#EC4Lyfe

Messages In This Thread
165th Basil Day - by Hammerstar - 07-03-2015, 12:23 PM