We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Legal Question (interpret the meaning and application of a law) 165th Basil Day

Fionnabhair Aliammere Pendragon

"Yes, my mother gave me this name, she was of celtic descent."

*Looks at the marble ceiling for a moment, and prefers to the President*

"Indeed, Truly a magnificent form of architecture don't you think? Even today the architects could only imitate a small portion of the genius of the architecture, the sheer magnificence and the awe-inspiring complexity of the Lux Universus is still been researched until today. What's fascinating Mr. President, is that this building incorporates the prowess of nature and the sophistication of man-made engineering. Never in human history has there been such a wonderful orchestra between man and nature. As for how old the Lux Universus is, we have absolutely no idea, with contributions dating back since early first century AD. Interestingly Mr President, is that my ancestor, and the first king of this great land, Holy King Arthur Pendragon I, received many aid from the a group of intellectuals known as the Lux Universus, and historical documents that mention these information has been analysed, and they date back from 5000 BC, possibly more. You can't imagine how ahead of its time, this building truly is. Would you like me to take you around President Einstein? Perhaps there is something in this university that you would like to inquire? Perhaps concerning our architecture, or a faculty, or even a trip to the grand library?

Commander Alpha

*Smiles at the Baron.*

"I am incredibly satisfied that you are enjoying yourself, I can see that you'd like to know some things, very well. Homo Sapiens, or Humans, is indeed the majority. However, not all of us are fully homo-sapien. The Hammerstarian people inhabit a large portion of a gene that was owned by an ancient species known as its official name: 'Homo Luculentus Venustus Invictus', or 'Homo Livi'. Bipedal humanoid species, highly athletic and highly intelligent. The average height of the Homo Livi population is 2 metres, and they could adaptable to extreme temperatures no Human could endure, their bodies could adapt without cover to about -50 degrees Celsius. Although they have the similar facial features that of Homo Sapiens, their faces are amazingly attractive and alluring, however their stares are famed for being 'scary', legends had said that these people have a glare so strong, they could see the insides of your soul, and that they would always know the truth. However, the Homo Livi has a weakness. They abhor violence and are extremely docile, which is why other Humanoid species took advantage of their pacifist behaviour, which is why Homo Sapiens took advantage of the Homo Livi countless of times. The pure Livi people are indeed extinct, but a massive portion of their gene is still coursing through my veins. About 30-50% of our DNA is of Livi origin, though we don't inhabit their physical features and adaptation skills, our personalities are heavily transfixed by the Livi DNA, this is what gave us our pacifist nature."

*Looks around the garden*

"If you'd like to know more about the Hammerstarian way of life, may I interest you to a trip to the grand library? I am sure that everything you want to know is there, if you'd like some answers and get acquainted with us, I'll be there guiding you to the full answer."

*Offers a hand*

"Shall we Ms. Butterfire?"

Lady Avianna Lynessa Chronowallace

*Bows towards Erika Tachibana*

"An honour to meet such influential figures."

*Looks at Pauline Draught, and clasps her hands*

"So, may I interest you all in a cup of tea?"

Messages In This Thread
165th Basil Day - by Hammerstar - 07-03-2015, 12:23 PM