We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Penguin for Delegate Vol2

Good time of day to y'all TSPeople.

Now I know some of you aren't going to be happy about this but I am here once again to ask for your vote for the Delegacy of TSP. 
The current term started out a bit rough for me. I had never been a Delegate before and to have to live up to the idolization of someone else is hard. It is also impossible and detrimental. But I tried. And in many things I know that I didn't measure up. BUT I do know that I have done my best to serve TSP as I do in everything I put in to this region. I like to think that that matters but ultimately it's up to y'all. 

Just like in my last campaign I will not be making fancy promises or having fancy graphics. I stand by doing what I do and while I know there are a few things that need to be worked out (this job doesn't come with a guidebook)  I know that I am able and willing to once again continue to give it my all.

I have nothing but good things to say about OWL right now. The leadership of Anjo is just awesome and votes have been have all been hit when needed so that is a plus. Even the midnight stacking ones :-) So that takes care of the WA part. 

I do hope that things can go better this term in regards to working with the Ministers to see about RMB events and engagement. I know that everyone has different opinions about the RMB but it can be pretty cool if you give it a go. 

Just like the last time, I am keeping this short and simple. If you have questions, please ask. 

As always I strive to do my best for TSP each and every day. 

Thank you for your consideration

~Penguin

COI for TSP
Current Member of Leg Comm
Current Member of CRS
Current Member of CG
Current Member of Moderation
Interim RA one time 
One Term LC Member 
Current Delegate
This is Penguin!!
Nothing Gold Can Stay
Penguins shall one day rule the pie!
And by "pie", I mean "World"!!
Goddess Empress Queen Princess Lady of TSP 
Lilium Inter Spinas // Non timebo mala
I have done a lot of things in the Region in my History.
There's a list somewhere if you wanna go looking. 
[-] The following 3 users Like Penguin's post:
  • anjo, Encaitar, The Haughtherlands

Messages In This Thread
Penguin for Delegate Vol2 - by Penguin - 07-04-2022, 03:19 PM
RE: Penguin for Delegate Vol2 - by Pronoun - 07-05-2022, 04:33 PM
RE: Penguin for Delegate Vol2 - by HumanSanity - 07-05-2022, 10:32 PM
RE: Penguin for Delegate Vol2 - by Penguin - 07-06-2022, 09:07 AM