We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[DECLASSIFIED—OCT.2019] Appointment of Glenn as Cabinet Advisor and Amerion as Intern

After multiple discussions on the cabinet only discord channel we have come to the decision that Amerion and Glenn should be included in cabinet discussions for a variety of reasons

The first being Glenns deep understanding of FA and security information so that he can inform and assist us in making security decisions during the term.

and The second being to train and include Amerion who has shown extreme devotion to the region and is more then ideal as a future cabinet member. 

Rough draft for a statement on this incoming, unless someone else wants to write it for me ;p
Greetings, I am The Serres Republic.

Currently 'The Future Greatest and Most Splendid General of All TSP.'

I know you all look forward to when I complete my grand quest ;P.

Official ‘Most Dedicated Raider’ in all of TSP. Look at me all evil and shtuff ;P

Heck I was MoFA, Now Im PM. I must be loved owo

Messages In This Thread
[DECLASSIFIED—OCT.2019] Appointment of Glenn as Cabinet Advisor and Amerion as Intern - by The Serres Republic - 10-31-2018, 09:58 PM