We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

#Roa4PM - mā pango, mā whero ka oti te mahi

You weren’t kidding when you said your campaign was good. This is gorgeous. Those Antiyoy references got me good.

So my questions:

You have a lot you want to do here and I am excited to see you start tackling it. My biggest concern is overreaching in your campaign. The PM is the leader of the cabinet and you obviously have a firm grasp of that concept, however, I want to know how you specifically intend to lead the other Ministers. Where will you be most involved (which Ministries) and how do you plan to involve yourself in them? Additionally your weak point being RA, how do you plan to overcome that? Will you spend time focusing on expanding your ability to support and lead our future MoRA during your term? Or will you instead focus on your strengths?
Greetings, I am The Serres Republic.

Currently 'The Future Greatest and Most Splendid General of All TSP.'

I know you all look forward to when I complete my grand quest ;P.

Official ‘Most Dedicated Raider’ in all of TSP. Look at me all evil and shtuff ;P

Heck I was MoFA, Now Im PM. I must be loved owo
[-] The following 3 users Like The Serres Republic's post:
  • Poppy, Roavin, Seraph

Messages In This Thread
RE: #Roa4PM - mā pango, mā whero ka oti te mahi - by The Serres Republic - 02-04-2019, 10:49 PM