We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Amerion 4 Supreme Leader/Bureaucrat/Chair

(07-02-2019, 09:49 PM)Beepee Wrote: Admiral General Amerion,

There has been a dearth of questions to your Darth self...

As a result, and once again, it's left to me to ask the hard hitting, probing questions to discover your true intentions.

So, with that in mind, let me ask you this...

When you are elected Chair you will take your rightful place as the regions most powerful Admiral General. Do you intend to excise those who dont 'write-in' seraph on their delegate election ballot from the roster of legislators?

I've already sanitised my scalpel Masked

(07-03-2019, 10:43 PM)Somyrion Wrote: I have a single question which will decide my vote in this election.

Do you vow, as Chair, to fully accept the light-blue and orange colour scheme and to never deviate from it towards your preferred dark-blue and yellow?

Angry

This is an extremely grave matter.

Devil

I partially accept the light-blue and orange colour scheme as long as it conforms to my own preference of never mixing a orange-coloured full-sized banner with one in blue — because it harms children's eyes. Rather, there must be a multitude of tones — which come from the UDC (not that dark blue that Aumey is allergic to Tounge ) — which should be used to offset any potential clash. A prime example of this working is the beautiful dispatch guideline done by Aumey and yours truly <3
[-] The following 5 users Like Amerion's post:
  • Beepee, Poppy, Rebeltopia, Seraph, Somyrion

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amerion 4 Supreme Leader/Bureaucrat/Chair - by Amerion - 07-04-2019, 01:24 AM