We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Treecuu Visit - The Birth of a New Era

The Treecuu were clever, even for the insectoids amongst them. That cleverness is a useful trait to have in an ally. 

"I see you are quite knowledgeable about the sector. We ourselves have met the Ryccians and the Drakari who both have Terrans populations. I just returned from a state visit in the Ryccian Empire and I can assure you we can't live together in the same house. We have grown very different over the centuries our values are completely different. The main principle upon which we left Terra is that we spread out Mankind in many different states. That core principle is still within us and after facing the Ryccians, we are certain now more than ever, that it is best to each live the way they want. However if any nations mistreats Terrans then you can expect us to take actions."

The King took his final sip and stood up.

"And if by any chance we wish to assert our dominance then we would need help from a reliable ally such as the Treecuu. Imposing on order on those who wish to bring it to the rest of the sector is quite a futile action if you ask us. Now I believe that will suffice for today. Thank you our new Treecuu Friends to share this diner with us. Our Guards will bring you back to your quarters."

The Treecuu and Stoinian Officials paid their respects and went to their rooms.
Next thing in the morning after a good night sleep the Treecuu were conveyed to the same meeting room they entered the day before. The King was already up and ready for talks sitting at the table.

"Ah Mr. President. I hope you are in good shape as we will be doing a lot of discussing today. Perhaps we can even come to an agreement today. Did you have a good night sleep?"
Pacifica: MyriaSallodesia, Stoinia • A1-0: Stoinian Star Kingdom • Aurora: Kingdom of Threnebor
[-] The following 2 users Like Maverick's post:
  • GI-Land, Qwert

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Treecuu Visit - The Birth of a New Era - by Maverick - 04-20-2020, 03:18 PM