We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Treecuu Visit - The Birth of a New Era

The Treecuu official agreed and remained very productive during the meeting. The Stoinians could see that the Treecuu could be worthy allies with the same vision on the sector. It will take time before it would come to fruition, but the first steppingstone were made.
A Non Aggression Pact was signed by both parties in which both stated their intention to not attack one another and the promise of cooperation. The rights of each nation would be respected as border patrols would be limited to 10 Treecuu Frigates and 5 Stoinian Destroyers. A new and complex communication system was made through buoys as to alert one another of enemy forces or larger patrols. Clearly both sides wanted to protect their borders, while not infringing on the other's. Plans were also made for a propaganda stunt where the Treecuu hand over Stoinian pirates to convince both parties that the other party is a worthy ally or to reaffirm their quest for order. These plans would become reality after the King would return from his visit to the Ryccian Empire and visit Ecteen, the Treecuu Capital. 

On the remainder of the Treecuu visit, the Treecuu delegation were shown the many fine elements of Sinaia and even brought to a concert of the Royal Sinaia Philharmonic Orchestra. A sight to behold for both the Treecuu and the Stoinians at the concert. Although the xenophobia rampant in the Star Kingdom, the Sinaians knew that a change in stance had to be made and no incidents were known. The outer colonies were furious that xeno filth had set foot on its capital and the opposition would play this card well to gain traction and critique the Kings policy. The Treecuu had enjoyed their stay and could see that cooperation with their new southern neighbour was most desireable.

On the visit to the Treecuu Capital, the King would announce the Joint Exploration Fleet and simultaneously the propaganda stunt would unfold itself. This would offset any large criticism on the Stoinian half for rushing such a cooperation with a xeno race this early on. A show of deeds would speak louder than the words of any xeno. In this Joint Exploration Fleet the young Prince Aurelian would have his first command in the military. This Fleet will be lead by the now Admiral Garibaldi as head by its Chief of Staff as the Stoinians had the most experience on holding exploratory missions, though the Treecuu would have an equal say in it. At Ecteen the King held a speech broadcasted all over the two nations.

"My dear Treecuu friends. We have finished the talks on economic cooperation between our two nations and trade routes from Ecteen to Arcadia, Candact to Hyperion and Otane to Corillia. As well as the construction of new embassies on Elvoon and Arcadia. I am sure that with a partner like the Treecuu we will grow stronger and we can work together for a better future in this turbulent sector. For both our nations have known strife and together we will rise more powerful than before so we that we may never again know strife. It is for that reason that I am proud to announce here today that we have come to an agreement to explore this sector together and learn more from one another that way. I hear some of my brethren asking why so hasty? To them I tell you, what if there are other Mardakii out there or the Loo-Yee, the ancient enemy of the Treecuu? We want to eradicate them so our children can sleep at night in peace. Together we increase that chance and we will show the barbarians of this sector that there is a new Order coming to the sector. An era in which we, both Stoinians and Treecuu, tell the universe that we will no longer accept the reign of barbarity in our galaxy. An era in which both our nations will only grow stronger from and no longer live in fear! Times are changing, but I can assure both our people that it is for the better of both our kinds. To that dream I salute the Treecuu Star Empire and may we live forever in peace."
Pacifica: MyriaSallodesia, Stoinia • A1-0: Stoinian Star Kingdom • Aurora: Kingdom of Threnebor
[-] The following 2 users Like Maverick's post:
  • GI-Land, Qwert

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Treecuu Visit - The Birth of a New Era - by Maverick - 12-03-2020, 02:55 PM