We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT/DISCUSSION] AMP

Dearest Legislators...

It has been of my belief for a while now that every new friend needs a bit of a push to get them to fly.  

Everyone probably remembers being new and unsure of what the Assembly is.  Which is why I present to you today, the Assembly Mentorship Program!

The Assembly Mentorship Program, or AMP, will be an initiative to allow newer players to the Assembly a facilitated chance to speak directly to a more tenured member of the Assembly to really get a feel of what the Assembly does.  There will be a one-to-one relationship between the Mentors and the Mentees, where the Mentees will be encouraged more than before to ask questions to their mentors about certain things, get a feel for the Assembly, really learn how things work, where the laws are, etc.

So, what are the requirements to be a Mentor?  Well, you have to have been a Legislator for more than 6 months.  

And to apply to the program, you can apply in a thread that will come soon... after I open this up to Legislators to discuss this briefly for everyone's input!

Thank you so much for what each and every single one of you do in the Assembly,

Your Chair Perch of the Assembly, Phoenix
Fire Fire Fire Empress of Fire  Fire Fire Fire
Current Minister of Military Affairs
Chair Perch of the Assembly (February to June 2020)
SPSF Soldier
MoRA Fellow
Ambassador to Forest and Lazarus
[-] The following 9 users Like phoenixofthesun14's post:
  • Amerion, Jay Coop, Kanglia, Omega, Penguin, rosaferri, Somyrion, Tin the Free, USoVietnam

Messages In This Thread
[SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT/DISCUSSION] AMP - by phoenixofthesun14 - 04-28-2020, 09:09 PM