We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

So, how about that RA split, huh?

Hello fellow legislators, 

I wanted to be a part of this marvelous discussion, since I came in TSP and finally I have got the moment. Last time when the discussion turned to debate and nearly to the mark of chaos I felt that a moral understanding and basic skills of expressing opinions in positive manner are required for a good discussion. I hope the things and critics remain good this time. Now to the questions [well I am young so not any of the big terms]

Thirdly, here are questions for all MoRA members:
- What are common causes for people to be inactive? 
Ans: RL [Real life] and busy days. Non-Presence AKA absence of strong leader and lack of freedom to projects.

- What do you think hold MoRA back from being efficient on all sides (Poor planning/strategy, poor work ethic, poor institutional structure?) 
1] Poor planning
2] Suppression of Freedom to carryout projects
3] If Projects are allowed to happen [the minister doesn't want's those projects, but is still okay willingly] then indirectly discouraging them.
4] 0% Management
5] Lack of openness.

- What is your image of an ideal MoRA that can make you as productive as possible?
Ans: I have been trying for many projects as a small fellow, but few people discourage them or avoiding people's participation by telling 'heavy workload in the project'. So if such atmosphere prevails then working for MORA is slavery. So there are many productive people, but freedom isn't given to them.

Finally, here are questions for everyone here:
- What is your ideal of an active MoRA?
Freedom to carryout projects and reducing burden by more division and encouraging new fellows.

- How do you know if a MoRA term is considered successful?
If activity and many projects are accepted and a friendly atmosphere prevails a 100% successful term is there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Whole India's post:
  • USoVietnam

Messages In This Thread
So, how about that RA split, huh? - by Roavin - 07-20-2020, 12:30 PM
RE: So, how about that RA split, huh? - by Seraph - 07-21-2020, 02:38 AM
RE: So, how about that RA split, huh? - by Whole India - 07-22-2020, 03:05 AM
RE: So, how about that RA split, huh? - by Seraph - 08-21-2020, 08:46 AM
RE: So, how about that RA split, huh? - by Seraph - 08-22-2020, 05:19 PM
RE: So, how about that RA split, huh? - by Seraph - 08-24-2020, 02:24 AM
RE: So, how about that RA split, huh? - by Seraph - 08-25-2020, 02:17 AM
RE: So, how about that RA split, huh? - by Seraph - 08-26-2020, 04:55 AM
RE: So, how about that RA split, huh? - by Qwert - 08-27-2020, 03:21 PM