We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

W&S: The Merry Magical Military Minister

Fellow South Pacificans,

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for the trust you have placed in me to serve as TSP’s next Minister of Defense. I know this election was not a contested one for this position, but the trust and level of confidence that you have shown continues to inspire me every day. Like I said in my campaign, it’s all of you that make me want to serve and continue finding new ways to grow and promote the region. I want to thank Seraph for a fantastically run election and to all the other candidates, win or lose, who ran and gave TSP a choice.

The PM-elect has signaled his intent to hold meetings with the cabinet and other ministers-elect in the coming days, and I intend to be an active participant in those, as well as hold some meetings and discussions of my own with outgoing MoD Phoenix and the entire General Corps to ensure a smooth transition into the next term. 

Congratulations to Glen, Roavin, Vietnam, Prarie, and Islas on your victories. This is a Cabinet of immense experience, love of region, and a fantastic work ethic, and I have intense respect for all of them. I am so excited for what’s ahead.

Let’s get to work.

Witchcraft and Sorcery

Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense. Formerly many things in other regions. Defender. Ideologue. he/they.
[-] The following 4 users Like Witchcraft and Sorcery's post:
  • anjo, Free Las Pinas, Purple Hyacinth, Stan Melix

Messages In This Thread
RE: W&S: The Merry Magical Military Minister - by Witchcraft and Sorcery - 02-14-2021, 09:07 PM