We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Discord discussion re OWL + talk more here

To point 1, I'm fine with archiving the board -- we don't do debates or actual OWL work there, so it only exists to confuse people at this time.

This does not address any current OWL issues, however.

Regarding point 2, I'm not particularly interested in including more content outside of our own personal view as TSP. PfS can exist as an entity and publish opinions on its own, we can contribute to those opinions, but IMO when the South Pacific publishes a recommendation, it had better be our recommendation.

We have the ability to have an opinion of our own that is similar to or in line with PfS without diminishing ours by presenting their opinion in our dispatch as an alternate source (especially when those two things can be in conflict.)

(08-10-2021, 11:11 PM)Quebecshire Wrote: A mechanism by which we can determine that the OWL nation should post our recommendation on the relevant subforum on the NationStates forums. I suggest the three following avenues,
If you're talking about the GA or SC forums, I'm not against it.

(08-10-2021, 11:11 PM)Quebecshire Wrote: Alright. I've skimmed this thread over twice.
Please review the thread in total for the abundance of very specific and or technical suggestions presented throughout this conversation. It is of vital importance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discord discussion re OWL + talk more here - by Luca - 08-10-2021, 11:23 PM