We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Certification of Results

(10-15-2021, 09:04 PM)Tsunamy Wrote: Would the election commissioner please provide the breakdown of the private votes?

I know at least one of my private votes was not counted.

Hi! You can find the breakdown of the vote for all elections that I have overseen in the Election Archive tab of the Election Management System. There you can see the result of each election and the breakdown of each vote by its individual code, including those of private ballots. I have just checked and all your votes seem to have been counted, but if you have seen something that I may have missed just let me know and I’ll be happy to take a look and make any necessary corrections.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kris Kringle's post:
  • Tsunamy

Messages In This Thread
Certification of Results - by Kris Kringle - 10-14-2021, 03:47 PM
RE: Certification of Results - by Tsunamy - 10-15-2021, 09:04 PM
RE: Certification of Results - by Kris Kringle - 10-15-2021, 10:06 PM