We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

LegComm: Accepted Application: Legislator, Minister of Internal Affairs, Minister of Justice
Brick 
Hello. Am Darren Danielsyou can call me Mr Politics. I love Politics so much that is why am here.
Am applying for any of the three Posts.
Legislator: I love to be in a Parliament to represent my People, to present their issues on the floor of the Parliament and vote for laws which will benefit my people.
Minister Of Internal Affairs: I love working on issues in my country or region and solve them accordingly.
Minister of Justice: People cannot live without justice in their life I passionately love seeing people with injustices gaining their justices any form of injustice will not be allowed and I will make sure that the laws of South Pacific are strict and are considered by the Members.
Nation in the South Pacific: Logomalondo
Nation with World Assembly membership (optional):Logomalondo
Nation most often used :Logomalondo
Other significant nations or aliases on NationStates:Nidol, Nutrol
Current involvement in other regions:
Past involvement in other regions:None
Discord account:
Have you read and understood the Community Standards?:Yes

I pledge to uphold the laws of the Coalition of the South Pacific.

Messages In This Thread
Application: Legislator, Minister of Internal Affairs, Minister of Justice - by Darren Daniels - 11-05-2021, 10:16 PM