We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Moving to an appointment-based Cabinet

Highest Order Announcement, enacted by A Bee, power and position which I've bestowed upon myself in the name of the public interest.

Dear Legislators and visitors/registered voters/citizens/residents,
I hereby announce the end of the GC as all discussions are either moving towards a PM Dictatorship or about what to do with the LC - who does nothing but pretend to moderate the RMB. This suggests that we should also abolish The Coalition.

In the name of myself, I hereby announce the end of The Coalition of the South Pacific. All laws, including the Charter, cease to be enforced as of this announcement. All power is given to The Delegate as well Honorary Delegates, a title of former Delegates which may be given by the incumbent one. All future policies will now be enacted on discretion of The Delegate via ''Decrees''. Any disobedience is met with immediate expulsion from all TSP communities.

-Yours faithfully, A bee.

Note: This is clearly a an exaggerated, satirical approach to giving criticism of the current discussions and the state of GC as a whole.

Messages In This Thread
Moving to an appointment-based Cabinet - by Moon - 07-18-2022, 12:09 PM
RE: Moving to an appointment-based Cabinet - by A bee - 08-03-2022, 05:08 AM