We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

RMB Future: RMB Liaisons + Mods + MoC authority

(09-06-2022, 08:41 PM)Pronoun Wrote:
(09-06-2022, 06:17 PM)Drystar Wrote: I’m wanting to know how your plan deals with it, not how things are now or were.

What is this mysterious "it" that this plan must deal with?

You asked why we shouldn't have a liaison to bring ideas from the "gameside" to the "off-site." HS gave a pretty straightforward answer that anyone on the "gameside" can just post their ideas off-site. That's also entirely unrelated to your other question about whether it's better to have appointed or elected liaisons.

(09-06-2022, 07:29 PM)Jay Coop Wrote:
(09-06-2022, 05:20 PM)maluhia Wrote: Okay…why can’t we trust elections for this post? Do we not trust the current Local Councilors?

Moderators should not be elected

These liaisons are meant to serve as moderators...?

Sorry about that, my response was to HS, but I misread the person I replied to. My question is what purpose would these liaison serve, function, duty, your choice. And if they’re supposed to liaison we should clarify how they’re chosen.

And I believe the mods would be totally separate.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RMB Future: RMB Liaisons + Mods + MoC authority - by Drystar - 09-07-2022, 12:06 AM