We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Chair of The Assembly [Compiled Laws, Issues, Suggestions]

(08-18-2022, 02:07 PM)A bee Wrote: That has been revised.

Where? I'm not seeing a change in the post where your draft is.

(08-18-2022, 02:07 PM)A bee Wrote: They may set their own "rules" but they are still all under TSP jurisdiction. This is important as - if I were to break RMB rule of multi-posting or single-word posting, I'd be under RMB jurisdiction. This makes no sense to me. Instead, the RMB can agree to formulate such a rule within their own community and impose small-scale sanctions against non-compliers. However, the ultimate authority should lie within the TSP. Essentially, my issue is with the "constitutional laws".

I don't think this is what your proposal does. From my perspective, what your proposal does is expand the requirement for sub-community "consent" to Assembly legislative changes, without defining what those sub-communities are, which just creates an imprecise mess for actual implementation.
Minister of Foreign Affairs
General of the South Pacific Special Forces
Ambassador to Balder
Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense

[Image: rank_general.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_3.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg]

[Image: ykXEqbU.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chair of The Assembly [Compiled Laws, Issues, Suggestions] - by HumanSanity - 08-18-2022, 02:26 PM