We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Chair of The Assembly [Compiled Laws, Issues, Suggestions]

(08-18-2022, 02:26 PM)HumanSanity Wrote: Where? I'm not seeing a change in the post where your draft is.
Here and Here.

Quote:I don't think this is what your proposal does. From my perspective, what your proposal does is expand the requirement for sub-community "consent" to Assembly legislative changes, without defining what those sub-communities are, which just creates an imprecise mess for actual implementation.

No, that will be dealt with addressed later - the question of how exactly the Chair is supposed to discern "constitutional" and "sub-community" laws from "general" and "political-only-related" laws.
This is basically making it so sub-communities, whichever they might be, can have rules abiding by the constitutional laws of TSP but if constitutional laws of TSP were to be changed in a manner which directly effects that sub-community (let's say, spam sub-forum...for example....), the Assembly would require some sort of consent from that community on it - as their internal rules would also need to be changed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chair of The Assembly [Compiled Laws, Issues, Suggestions] - by A bee - 08-18-2022, 02:42 PM