We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Chair of The Assembly [Compiled Laws, Issues, Suggestions]

(09-03-2022, 01:20 AM)Kris Kringle Wrote: I don’t understand what exactly is your goal here, other than burning goodwill.

This actually stuck with me during the day and convinced me to cancel the motion completely when I was back online because - although I disbelieve in the honesty of displayed rhetoric, I do have tendencies towards self-sabotage... Furthermore, my approach is very hypocritical when compared to certain personal principles, leading to a sense of guilt.

Now the punitive measurement being mentioned; digression, HS should've noticed that there's a reason that approach wasn't immediately utilized; partially diminishes what was accomplished.

So to break this dilemma: I do cancel my motion completely on this proposal but the tolerant and restraint approach I've had towards other GC threads should now be expected to be more blunt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Chair of The Assembly [Compiled Laws, Issues, Suggestions] - by A bee - 09-03-2022, 07:01 PM