We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Rules Change: Remove inactive participants

(09-03-2022, 05:19 PM)maluhia Wrote: Okay everyone, let's not force NS over IRL stuff. Hands down, IRL stuff is more important.

Yes, RL > NS.

But being removed from the GC isn't a moral failing or a declaration of someone's badness or lack of value as a player or South Pacifican. It's a reflection solely on their tendency to participate in the GC.

If you're not available to play NS, can you really be upset you're being excluded from playing NS a certain way?

I'm not as adamant as Glen that there can't be LOAs, but I'd vote for his proposal as written. I'd even more vote for a debate requirement! (I'm not hugely persuaded by Glen's argument that it would take too much Chair time, as the Chair already reads the entire GC forum contents I'm fairly sure. Of course, Chair and Deputy Chair insights as to their workload would be welcome here.) Just participate in the process...
Minister of Foreign Affairs
General of the South Pacific Special Forces
Ambassador to Balder
Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense

[Image: rank_general.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_3.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg]

[Image: ykXEqbU.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes HumanSanity's post:
  • maluhia

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rules Change: Remove inactive participants - by HumanSanity - 09-03-2022, 08:31 PM