We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

A Tale of Long Lost Brothers

Constitutional-Class Cruiser Union
Itomi, Vurbentan Rim, Ryccian Empire

"Sir, Stoinian ships have arrived from hyperspace. They are transmitting a message"

"By the stars, why am I the officer in charge of attending these barbarians?"

The Vurbentan Captain Taig Martktovxo was the commanding officer of the Crusier Union. When he heard of the incident two months ago and the fact that these savages massacred non-Humans, it made Taig's blood boil, as he was an alien. To have to speak to these barbarians was, in his mind, a low point in his career.

"This is Captain Taig Martktovxo of the Ryccian Imperial Navy, commanding the Constitutional-Class Cruiser Union. We will contact the nearest Diplomatic Department to attend to your request immediately. Please, wait"

Daonlathas, Ryccian Empire
Central Office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Taun Liat Wei was the Kaminoan Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Ryccian Empire. A message played on her desk. To interrupt her whilst on a holographic call with the Concordians complaining about mining disputes with Mandalore must mean that the issue at hand is certainly urgent.

"Yes, Senator Vizsla, I can assure you that the Ryccian government backs your stan-"

There, Captain Taig Martktovxo appeared in hologram, putting the call of the Concordians on hold.

"This is Captain Taig Martktovxo, stationed in the Itomi system. I am sorry for interrupting you, Minister, but I have a message to relay to you"

There, the message of Captain Umberto Becorral played. At first, Taun could only dread this call from the Stoinians. What do these barbarians want now? She had believed this matter was resolved. But, as Umberto spoke in the recorded holovideo, her mood changed. A visit to the Ryccian Empire, straight from their King? This was quite a surprise at first, but then she recalled the text of the report from two months ago from the now-former Admiral Sanross, and it all made sense immediately.

She was aware that these Stoinians hated non-Humans. Taun would have to be clever. She sent the highest-ranking Human diplomats to attend this matter, albeit she was not happy about it. One of these diplomats was one of her rivals, the flamboyant nobleman Carl Charlotte-Imperial Arvoyant, or so she thought of him. Actually, the "flamboyant" fashion he wore was typical of the Core, and she knew it, but her rivalry for power with Carl only made her angry about that style.

Taun hoped that perhaps there is a chance he shall screw up royally, as these Stoinians have proven to be quite problematic thus far. Maybe then that purple-born, stuck-up aristocrat that did not deserve his position would fall.

"Hmm...I shall contact the Chancellor. Thank you, Captain. You may return to your duties"

"Your Grace, I bid you farewell"

Taun contacted Ferul, the Chancellor. They agreed that they must keep cordial relations with the Stoinians, as they do not know what lies ahead in this uncertain path of fate. The Minister, with a bitter taste in her mouth, dispatched the human diplomats. Among them was one of her rivals in her Ministry. Her mood was poor that day.

Itomi, Vurbentan Rim, Ryccian Empire

Carl happened to be finishing a resolution to a trade dispute between three worlds when he got the call.

"...Oh dear"

"What is it, m'lord?"

"I am to travel to the Itomi system in order to conduct negotiations with the Stoinian savages. Most unpleasant...I had hoped to get some rest, but it appears this is imperative. Come now, we are to depart, posthaste"

"I will get the ship ready"

As a wealthy man, Carl traveled in luxury. His fast yacht, the Eminence, arrived to the system quickly. He was the first to get there. The other three human diplomats would get to Itomi soon.

Carl contacted the Stoinians, wishing to know of the arraignments.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Ryccia's post:
  • Qwert

Messages In This Thread
A Tale of Long Lost Brothers - by Maverick - 08-27-2019, 07:19 PM
RE: A Tale of Long Lost Brothers - by Ryccia - 08-28-2019, 12:31 AM
RE: A Tale of Long Lost Brothers - by Maverick - 08-28-2019, 08:57 AM
RE: A Tale of Long Lost Brothers - by Ryccia - 08-28-2019, 10:53 PM
RE: A Tale of Long Lost Brothers - by Maverick - 08-29-2019, 06:30 AM
RE: A Tale of Long Lost Brothers - by Ryccia - 08-29-2019, 09:52 AM
RE: A Tale of Long Lost Brothers - by Maverick - 08-29-2019, 10:46 AM
RE: A Tale of Long Lost Brothers - by Ryccia - 08-29-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: A Tale of Long Lost Brothers - by Maverick - 08-29-2019, 04:02 PM