We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

A Tale of Long Lost Brothers

Itomi, Vurbentan Rim, Ryccian Empire

8.7 trillion deaths in a single war? Did he hear accurately? What kind of savages did they even face? Do they lie?

Well, no matter. It would be best to drop that topic, posthaste.

"Well...that was quite...enlightening...Perhaps a flyby of the capital could be a possibility. This would require such an aerial tour to be inconspicuous. If your King is receptive to consent to this idea in order to prevent unrest, we may arraigne for that to be the case"

There was no murmour from the other diplomats regarding a resort. For all their intelligence, they were not nobles. Their lives were occupied with far too much stuff to learn where the properties of the ceremonial Royal Family were. However, Carl was a nephew of the Grand Duke of Constantinople, an important figure in the glamourous circles of the nobility. He was also a nephew of the Empress Dowager, the mother of the reigning Emperor. He had met the Emperor himself a couple times in his childhood, and was a friend of his at that time of his youth. He was his cousin, after all. As Carl carried the illustrious "Charlotte-Imperial" surname, as well as being the cousin of the Emperor himself, he was always invited to the most exclusive balls and events where the Emperor attended in person, so he had been acquaintanced with him in his adult life as well. As a result, they kept in touch. Carl knew his stuff. He had even gone to some of these properties, so, could these commoners even object to his choice? Certainly not.

"On the matter of the host planet, the nearest unpopulated resort world is quite far away...the Core, or the region where the capital is, holds some of the most historical and thereby most populated worlds in our nation, but if you so desire, I can offer my homeworld of Constantinople. It is certainly dense in regards to population, but the planet possesses the Charlotte-Imperial Estates, an aristocratic and aged manor where members of my house go on retreat often. Next to my family's estates is the Arzix-Constantinople Estates, a historical property of the Royal Family in my place of origin. Further, the planet holds historical significance to humans in our Empire, as it was the first world to be colonized after Daonlathas. If the King wishes the tour to remain unheard of amongst the populace, this may be a possibility, more so when we consider that the most heavily populated regions of my home lay on one hemisphere, and the other is quite rural"

"If we desire to avoid mass protests for certain, then the world of Mahogany shall suffice. It is located at the Farlands, and it barely qualifies for a seat in the Imperial Senate, only hosting 12 million persons in terms of inhabitants. It is known for its picturesque sights, and has observed noble and overall wealthy families purchasing lands in said planet for resorts, villas, retreats or even retirement homes. The Royal Family is the proprietor of a lavish palace and several villas in that world"

"If you are not satisfied with either alternative, I shall draw up more choices from my records"
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Messages In This Thread
A Tale of Long Lost Brothers - by Maverick - 08-27-2019, 07:19 PM
RE: A Tale of Long Lost Brothers - by Ryccia - 08-28-2019, 12:31 AM
RE: A Tale of Long Lost Brothers - by Maverick - 08-28-2019, 08:57 AM
RE: A Tale of Long Lost Brothers - by Ryccia - 08-28-2019, 10:53 PM
RE: A Tale of Long Lost Brothers - by Maverick - 08-29-2019, 06:30 AM
RE: A Tale of Long Lost Brothers - by Ryccia - 08-29-2019, 09:52 AM
RE: A Tale of Long Lost Brothers - by Maverick - 08-29-2019, 10:46 AM
RE: A Tale of Long Lost Brothers - by Ryccia - 08-29-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: A Tale of Long Lost Brothers - by Maverick - 08-29-2019, 04:02 PM
RE: A Tale of Long Lost Brothers - by Ryccia - 08-30-2019, 06:09 PM
RE: A Tale of Long Lost Brothers - by Maverick - 08-30-2019, 06:21 PM