We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Treecuu Visit - The Birth of a New Era

"It is customary to eat right now. But let's continue, we have arranged a balcony from where you can hold your speech towards the Stoinian People. I am sure they will be more than curious."

He waited for the Treecuu to eat a small piece of bread. Afterwards the went through the Capitol. Enjoying the many paintings on the wall and the architecture. The building itself was a symbol of Stoinian stoicism of what they had endured. A symbol the Treecuu better had taken notice of.

Soon they arrived at the balcony, which had been used for centuries to hold speeches towards the people. Even the great General MacArthur had held his speech there. The King stepped forward and began a small speech.

"People of Stoinia! I, King Andrei III, welcome President Cuul and his entourage of the Treecuu Star Empire. We have had a fruitful first contact and let us hope that these talks will further strengthen our bonds. I hear you ask, but why? The Treecuu just like ourselves have suffered massive extinction campaigns just like we did with the Mardakii. If such an achievement isn't worthy of respect, then we ourselves would lose all the respect we have. I will now let President Cuul hold his part of the speech."

The King stepped back and waved his hands towards the balcony. The nearly 1 million Stoinians were waiting to hear this President Cuul's speech. Would he indeed be worthy of such a high regard? They would know in a few moments from now.
Pacifica: MyriaSallodesia, Stoinia • A1-0: Stoinian Star Kingdom • Aurora: Kingdom of Threnebor
[-] The following 1 user Likes Maverick's post:
  • GI-Land

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Treecuu Visit - The Birth of a New Era - by Maverick - 11-06-2019, 10:50 AM