We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Treecuu Visit - The Birth of a New Era

The crowd was stunned. A xeno had spoken on the balcony where all the monarchs' had given speeches. A few hours ago not a single soul on Stoinia would have the courage to even think about this. Yet the King had done so. This was bound to be controversial. The opposition parties would stir up the politics for the following weeks.
A few moments of silence settled after President Cuul's speech. The crowd remained frozen, doubting the Treecuu's words. The Treecuu spoke about a common ground, but this was not enough to gain the respects from the Stoinian people. The Treecuu will have to prove themselves, just like the Cheunh have.

"President Cuul, we will now go to a conference room where we will begin talks about our shared border. I believe both parties would like to mainain their territory and interests. Please follow me."

The King marched forth followed by the Treecuu entourage. They came in a large room with a large chandelier and a portrait of the frist Royal Couple. The officials sat a big round table made of luxurious wood. The chairs themselves were made from Mardakii leather and were very comfortable for the humanoids. The Stoinians sat on one side of the table while the Treecuu sat on their side. 
After everyone was settled the King tapped on the console and a large map was revealed on the table of the shared border detailing every significant star system.

"As you well know we share a common border and it's imperative that we maintain it. I believe both sides should mark their systems. The Treecuu already have done so and our Navy has already started putting buoys on the border systems. In mere weeks these buoys will be fully operational. I also suggest that for the time being no vessel may cross this border as of yet. I do not know about the criminal activities of the Treecuu, but the newly claimed space may be a breeding ground for Stoinian pirates. Until we have made trade routes which are ensured of protection no vessels shall cross the border. If one does, one may apprehend it, though the pilots should preferably be taken alive. Would this be agreeable for the Treecuu?"
Pacifica: MyriaSallodesia, Stoinia • A1-0: Stoinian Star Kingdom • Aurora: Kingdom of Threnebor
[-] The following 1 user Likes Maverick's post:
  • GI-Land

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Treecuu Visit - The Birth of a New Era - by Maverick - 11-25-2019, 04:27 PM