We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Treecuu Visit - The Birth of a New Era

"Very well, we will limit our patrols to 5 of our destroyers, which if I am correct is 5 of your frigates. If they encounter heavy pirate resistance, a bigger patrol will be sent. We will make sure that our Military outposts will relay such movements. Of course we will need a secure transmission line for this. I am sure that wouldn't be much of a problem to put in place."

The Strategos, Douglas Hague, said, the head of the military alongside the King. Then the Chancellor spoke up, he wasn't going to let this opportunity pass.

"I agree with both the gentlemen. However I want to propose potential trade routes. Our current sector capitals of Arcadia and Hyperion would be most suitable. Since they have the necessary infrastructure. Our military outposts are well within range for trade routes patrols. I would suggest that each nation provides patrol support for their part of route. Of course if anything crazy would happen, perhaps a joint operation could be run to apprehend troublemakers. Would the Treecuu Star Empire find these terms agreeable? Of course on what exactly we will trade will be settled tomorrow morning, but a trade route wouldn't be too difficult to propose."
Pacifica: MyriaSallodesia, Stoinia • A1-0: Stoinian Star Kingdom • Aurora: Kingdom of Threnebor
[-] The following 1 user Likes Maverick's post:
  • GI-Land

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Treecuu Visit - The Birth of a New Era - by Maverick - 11-25-2019, 06:22 PM