We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Treecuu Visit - The Birth of a New Era

"I'll be sure to leave the excessive amount of guns at home, Chairman."

The King smiled as did the Strategos. Perhaps these xenos had more in common with them then initialy thought. They seemed to have humour though.

"As for your visit to Elvoon that would be feasible, though perhaps we shouldn't rush such a visit. We should let both our peoples accomodate with the new facts we will forge the following days. I know that Stoinian media will be all over this visit, though I can't speak for your part. We should wait for things to calm down more."

"As for embassies. Perhaps we should also have some on these hub worlds, Arcadia and Elvoon. As a means to solidify the trade route. I am confident we could start the building of the embassies. Though if I remember correctly. Governor Seect told me that on your capital of Ecteen you had an embassy of Ryccians, which are Terrans aswell. Governor Seect mentioned it wouldn't be too hard a stretch to place the Stoinian embassy next to the Ryccian one, would this still be reasonable demand?"

The King asked inquisitively, but without any negative undertones. It had only been a week since the Little Rascal incident. Regardless, they wouldn't back down from their Terran brethren. Sure some of the Stoinian Officials would call him mad, but life needs risks to build a thriving future.
Pacifica: MyriaSallodesia, Stoinia • A1-0: Stoinian Star Kingdom • Aurora: Kingdom of Threnebor
[-] The following 1 user Likes Maverick's post:
  • GI-Land

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Treecuu Visit - The Birth of a New Era - by Maverick - 11-29-2019, 05:42 PM