We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Treecuu Visit - The Birth of a New Era

"Very well then gentlemen. I believe we had quite productive day. Strategos Hague will work out the details of this operation with Chairman Tham. We will send for you once our diner is ready in roughly three hours. Feel free to visit the Capitol, though I suggest we dispatch guards with you if you wish to do so. One can never be too careful when our nation has only known xenos through war. That sentiment will remain until you gain the people's respect. I hope this cooperation will last for centuries to come."

The King dismissed the room and headed out. Strategos Hague however immediately went towards Tham.

"Well Chariman Tham, I believe we should finalise the cooperation. I believe the best choice for observers on our side would be Admiral Graciano Marino Garibaldi. He would be more than eager if I am not mistaken. Perhaps the Treecuu would like to send Captain Tuuc as an observer to us?"

The Strategos smiled. It was perhaps a new policy being made by the Stoinians that the initial people who made first contact should further enhance the cooperation. It wouldn't hurt anyone, they would more easily adapt to the said person.
Pacifica: MyriaSallodesia, Stoinia • A1-0: Stoinian Star Kingdom • Aurora: Kingdom of Threnebor
[-] The following 1 user Likes Maverick's post:
  • GI-Land

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Treecuu Visit - The Birth of a New Era - by Maverick - 12-15-2019, 11:07 AM