We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Treecuu Visit - The Birth of a New Era

"I agree that we should also expand the tourism opportunities, but I would like to first focus them on the respective border sectors at first. See if there is indeed a market there and if the local populace would want it. Let's just say that our more rural areas and expansion zones do still hold a very conservative view of xenos. Though I believe we should also open our capitals for tourism. Open the heart of our respective nations, I am sure both of our peoples could see this as a beginning of our growing thrust."

The King took a sip of water from his glass. The waitresses were also prepping the main course, but the Crown Prince eventually spoke to the President.

"Forgive me Mr. President, I may have a suggestion which may sound as a bit of a stretch. But would the Treecuu Empire be interested in a future joint military exploration program to scout out this sector in the galaxy? I am not asking for mixed crews, but perhaps a joint staff leading mixed fleets. It would also form a basis if we were in a war together and give us an operational advantage. I know we are in early stages of talks, but I am talking long term you see."

The King was surprised, his twenty year old son was making ambitious policies. Nonetheless if he would want any policy right now it would be in this cadre, he was still a student at East Point Academy. He was lucky to receive a short vacation to meet these Treecuu.
Pacifica: MyriaSallodesia, Stoinia • A1-0: Stoinian Star Kingdom • Aurora: Kingdom of Threnebor
[-] The following 1 user Likes Maverick's post:
  • GI-Land

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Treecuu Visit - The Birth of a New Era - by Maverick - 02-12-2020, 05:46 PM