We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Treecuu Visit - The Birth of a New Era

Th waitresses brought the desert at last. It was a cheese doughnut with fruits a special milk cream, a speciality from Sinaia and one of the King's favourite. He turned towards the whole table.

"My Treecuu friends, this a Sinaia's local speciality. The papanashi, a desert from my ethnicity and amongst my favourite dishes. Although it is sweet it can be quite a challenge to eat it all of it as it is quite a hefty desert. Please enjoy."

He then returned to the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

"From what I get, you take a more isolationist approach. We would argue that since they have achieved interplanetary flight they have shown an initial worth. We would then evaluate if they can be a worthy ally and start integrating if that were to be true. Though we believe it will be a long process at best. If they show aggressive tendencies then they will be dealt with swiftly. Though we would take a more immediate approach than yourselves."
Pacifica: MyriaSallodesia, Stoinia • A1-0: Stoinian Star Kingdom • Aurora: Kingdom of Threnebor
[-] The following 1 user Likes Maverick's post:
  • GI-Land

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Treecuu Visit - The Birth of a New Era - by Maverick - 04-11-2020, 08:55 AM