We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

The Free Nations Region Consulate

Hey folks! Altrurismo here. 
You might be wondering what am I doing in the FNR's consulate here and why I'm posting. 
For the former, I'm the new Minister of Foreign Affairs in The Free Nations Region, and I just got elected 6 hours ago.
For the latter, I bring you the results of the elections that has happened here over the last month, and a new edition of the Free Nations Herald.

Firstly, the General Elections. 

Weatherwand has been elected as president, with 61.90% of the votes casted going to them.
For our WA delegate, Sparsadan has been elected with 80.95% of the votes.

Then the Ministerial and Roleplay Delegate Elections.

For Minister of Foreign Affairs, New Monture has been elected with 73.3% of the votes.
For Minister of Defence, Burgertopian Empire has been elected with 100% of the votes.
For Minister of Immigration, Terraustralasia has been elected with 93.3% of the votes.
For Minister of Culture, Obets has been elected with 60% of the votes, 
And for the Roleplay Delegate, Doctor Orvos has been elected, with 63.6% of the votes.

No one has been elected as Minister of Internal Affairs since no one declared their candidacy. 

And finally, the April 2022 edition of The Free Nations Herald has been released.
Articles about Weatherwand's victory in the Presidential Elections, NS' April fools event, the region's operations in EmbassyRegionia, and more can be found in the newspaper.
You may find it here and feel free to upvote it: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1694512

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask here. 
Thank you for your time, and Happy Spring.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Altrio's post:
  • Moon

Messages In This Thread
The Free Nations Region Consulate - by Omega - 02-16-2020, 12:08 PM
RE: The Free Nations Region Consulate - by Altrio - 05-03-2022, 11:36 PM
RE: The Free Nations Region Consulate - by Moon - 05-04-2022, 11:27 AM
RE: The Free Nations Region Consulate - by Altrio - 07-07-2022, 04:11 AM
RE: The Free Nations Region Consulate - by Altrio - 08-11-2022, 11:22 PM