We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[PASSED] [TREATY] Charter of the Partnership for Sovereignty

I am strongly against allowing other regions to make a recommendation on behalf of TSP. I am also against allowing this recommendation to "strongly recommend" how the delegate votes - I don't care if it's compulsory or not, because if it was meant to have no real effect it wouldn't be there. I am against a 60% majority, I think a much larger majority (on the scale of 3/4 or similar) would be appropriate. Either way it is a violation of TSP sovereignty
(01-03-2021, 05:30 PM)Omega Wrote: Section 2. Delegations to the Partnership for Sovereignty shall maintain a list of contacts with other friendly regions to contact when a voting recommendation is issued by the Partnership for Sovereignty. 

Against this for reasons stated above.
(01-03-2021, 05:30 PM)Omega Wrote: Following discussion of the application, a 72 hour vote will be held
(01-03-2021, 05:30 PM)Omega Wrote: if three-fourths of voting delegations concur in a 72 hour vote.

This seems like too little time. There is no rush to admit new regions.
Republic of Lansoon (Pacifica)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TREATY] Charter of the Partnership for Sovereignty - by Comfed - 01-04-2021, 08:04 PM