We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Certification of Results

PROCLAMATION OF RESULTS

[Image: yVO1LNm.png]

DECEMBER 2021 CHAIR OF THE ASSEMBLY ELECTION

WHEREAS a round of voting was held between the days of 23 December 2021 and 26 December 2021 to determine the candidate elected as Chair of the Assembly to serve for a full regular term, the results being as follows:
  • Anjo (100.00% of all approvals) (Elected Chair of the Assembly)

• Re-Open Nominations (0.00% of all approvals)

* The vote cast by New Dominion of Canada was deemed invalid on account of it having been edited. Since this was noted after vote codes had been assigned for both public and private votes, the code UCA005 will remain unassigned.
    ** The vote cast by Pronoun was deemed invalid on account of it being cast for both "Anjo" and "Re-Open Nominations".
THEREFORE, I, Kris Kringle, Election Commissioner, pursuant to the authority vested in me by the Elections Act, do hereby certify on this day, 26 December 2021, that:
  • The candidate signaled as such in the list above has obtained a majority of approvals after all votes were been counted and consequently was duly elected by the voters of the South Pacific to the office of Chair of the Assembly to serve for a full regular term starting on this day, 26 December 2021.
The full repository of election results and assorted election resources may be found in the Election Management System:

Yours faithfully,

Kris Kringle
Election Commissioner

[Image: JRHPqCU.png]
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
[-] The following 2 users Like Kris Kringle's post:
  • Moon, Purple Hyacinth