We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[PASSED] [NOMINATION] $tsp->admin_count[] = "USoVietnam";

Sometimes there are nominations that are so obvious that certain people (*cough*) completely forget that Assembly approval is needed. Tounge

The Administration Team would like to add @USoVietnam (colloquially known as Viet) to our ranks. Viet has been a part of the South Pacific for nearly 6 years, and has in that time served in a variety of functions, including as a member of Legislator Committee where they already were given the trust by the Assembly to handle our player's most sensitive data. Viet is also single-handedly responsible for our SWAN program, the Dispatch service, and a variety of other technological advancements and innovations in our region. Viet, once on the team, will primarily be working with Glen and myself on the technical side of things.

Chairman, as member of the Off-Site Administration team, I hereby declare in good faith that the nomination presented above represents the will of the Off-Site Administration team for the purposes of Article XII Section 2 of the Charter of the South Pacific, and request that the corresponding assembly procedure is initiated.
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]
[-] The following 8 users Like Roavin's post:
  • Amerion, Apatosaurus, Encaitar, Moon, Poppy, Purple Hyacinth, Volaworand, Witchcraft and Sorcery

I am strongly against this Defender plot to take over TSP.
#Justice4Souls
Did some LC, MoRA, CRS stuff in the past. Do a lot of World Census stuff now.
[-] The following 7 users Like Pencil Sharpeners's post:
  • Amerion, Moon, Poppy, Purple Hyacinth, Rebeltopia, Roavin, The Haughtherlands

I echo Roavin's resounding confidence in the choice of Viet to serve on the Administration Team. I can think of no other individual who is yet to be a member but who already serves as an integral member of the South Pacific's backroom infrastructure.

Full unwavering support.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Amerion's post:
  • Poppy

I stand by my assertion that Vietnam is at least part cyborg.

Slam-dunk nomination if there ever was one. Full support.

Witchcraft and Sorcery

Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense. Formerly many things in other regions. Defender. Ideologue. he/they.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Witchcraft and Sorcery's post:
  • Poppy

Motion to vote.
Minister of Foreign Affairs
General of the South Pacific Special Forces
Ambassador to Balder
Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense

[Image: rank_general.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_3.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg]

[Image: ykXEqbU.png]

Seconded.

This is now at vote.
[Image: koC8Gf6.png]
[Image: Sl6mZCD.png] [Image: iEwICrf.png] [Image: IL1nUV5.png] [Image: RLU6NBO.png] [Image: MbXQuqv.png]

This has passed.
[Image: koC8Gf6.png]
[Image: Sl6mZCD.png] [Image: iEwICrf.png] [Image: IL1nUV5.png] [Image: RLU6NBO.png] [Image: MbXQuqv.png]