We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

OWL Director Appointment: BlockBuster2k43

PRESS RELEASE

[Image: v1Wgfs1.png]

OWL Director Appointment

23 January 2022

Fellow South Pacificans,

Two days ago, @Jay Coop privately tendered his resignation to me as OWL Director, citing burnout and real life issues. I wish Jay the best of luck with these matters. Jay's tenure as OWL Director was transformative for the Office, refining and simplifying our WA voting and recommendation process to a more sustainable production level. These changes were necessary and have left things in a far better place for the next Director, who can now focus on staff engagement and fostering meaningful discussion via OWL.

I have appointed @BlockBuster2K43 to fill the position of OWL Director. BlockBuster is a new Legislator, having joined the region in late November, however has demonstrated administrative competence in their current positions in the region. In the Ministry of Foreign Affairs BlockBuster has stepped up as Secretary of State in working with Minister @Roavin and in the Ministry of Engagement BlockBuster has made remarkable progress as leader of the Wiki Team under Minister @Purple Hyacinth. Given this, I have great faith that, with proper guidance, BlockBuster will be able to take up the mantle of leadership of the Office with gusto and dedication.

Faithfully yours,
HumanSanity
Prime Minister

[Image: AgbOHUt.png]

Minister of Foreign Affairs
General of the South Pacific Special Forces
Ambassador to Balder
Former Prime Minister and Minister of Defense

[Image: rank_general.min.svg] [Image: updates_lifetime_3.min.svg] [Image: detags_lifetime_4.min.svg] [Image: defenses_lifetime_4.min.svg]

[Image: ykXEqbU.png]
[-] The following 7 users Like HumanSanity's post:
  • anjo, BlockBuster2K43, Minskiev, Moon, Purple Hyacinth, Volaworand, Wizard Ferret

I've never met them, but new people doing things is exciting. Best of luck to them, from a WA director across the pond (I guess that saying works). Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like Minskiev's post:
  • BlockBuster2K43, HumanSanity, Moon, Wizard Ferret