We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Member Registrations

2022 GREAT COUNCIL OF THE SOUTH PACIFIC
MEMBER REGISTRATIONS

[IMPORTANT] Legislators who were admitted on or before 31 May 2022 are automatically qualified for participation in the Great Council and do not need to register via this thread.

Members of the South Pacific who do not automatically qualify for participation may register by submitting a request in this thread. Each request must contain a truthful declaration of conflicts of interest and is subject to the approval of the Chair of the Great Council. To submit a declaration of conflicts of interest please list all the nations that you own or control, and all positions that you currently hold in other regions or organisations.

Please consult the Official Dashboard to verify your eligibility and review the list of participants.

Registrations will remain open from to
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

Hello, I am The Lav Republic I want To join the Great Council To Represent the Average User and there interests, Like World Peace, Capitalism, Good Economy. I want to also Help New nations And Want to Get New members in The Region As I See it's Been Decreasing And I think we need to Do something about that.

I only Own the Lav Republic, I hope You accept me Thank you for inviting our great people.

Hi, Proctethia here.
Here is a link to my conflict of intersest. https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1290508
Hope this is acceptable!
Smile

Hi, I'm Jagged Fel and I would like to join the great council to help build the new constitution.
I only have one nation, "Nouvel Empire".
I hope to be accepted,
Thanks.

[Image: Sl6mZCD_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium][Image: iEwICrf_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium][Image: MbXQuqv_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

My main nation is Chernaya Zvezda I want to take part in 2022 Great Council of The South Pacific

Here are my other nations:
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1729901

I hope my registration would go through positively
Salute to the State of Israel and Workplace Democracy
Wink 
(07-09-2022, 11:00 AM)Kris Kringle Wrote:
[font][font]Olá, eu sou a [/font][/font][font][font] República da Zimbabulandia, quero participar do Grande Conselho para representar o usuário médio e seus interesses, como a paz mundial, o capitalismo, a boa economia. [/font][font]Quero também ajudar novas nações e conseguir novos membros na região, pois vejo que está diminuindo e acho que precisamos fazer algo a respeito. [/font][/font]

[font][font]Eu só possuo a [/font][/font][font][font]República da Zimbabulândia, espero que você me aceite Obrigado por convidar nosso grande povo [/font][/font][font][font].[/font][/font]

I would like to register for this event. My COI is truly simple, I’ve no other nations anywhere, and I’ve never held a position outside TSP.
[-] The following 5 users Like Drystar's post:
  • A bee, anjo, Beepee, im_a_waffle1, The Haughtherlands

Hello, i would like to register for this, i have some nations, but i have forgotten them, that or the CTE, I have held some positions in role play regions like MoD.

COI: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=cana...id=1619781

Please take note of the following processed applications. I have updated the Official Dashboard accordingly.

Admitted
Declined
I regretfully decline the following application on the advice of the Legislator Committee.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

I wish to participate in the Great Council.  I have no activities outiside of The South Pacific.

I was having laptop battery issues and only had intermittent computer functionality all summer and wasn't able to check in regularly on the forums.

I was a legislator from sometime in 2019 until this past June, and so when i returned and found the Great Council in progress, I didn't think i needed to register since i was a legislator on the specified date.  The regigtration thread and the establishing resolution text did not indicate i needed to maintain or reactivate my legislatorship in order to participate.  I didn't investigate further as no matters were at vote.

I ask to be allowed to continue to participate as a non-legislator participant and have my ballot counted in the current matter at vote

Legislator | Local Councilor | Aspiring TSP Curmudgeon
Messages archived by the Ministry Of the Regal Executive - Bureaucratic Services