We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Lampshade Bar and Grill

*A small group of South Pacificans gather in front of a vacant lot and start building a woodden house. When they finish, Santa Claus flies over and gives them plenty of food and drinks.*

Here is where we come after a tiring week, or whenever we want to lose our sanity (not that we are sane anyways!). Founded by LadyRebels all those years ago, now we continue the tradition in our new forum. Come and join us at the South Pacific's very own classic: the Lampshade Bar and Grill!

Original Lampshade Bar and Grill
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

*Walks inside and looks around before sitting down in a comfy looking booth*
I think I'm gonna like it here.

I'll be the 1st customer of the New LB&G! *Buys a smoothie*. Yes! Did it. *Drinks the smoothie*.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Bourbon please Barkeep. I'm glad the forums are up.
DMoRA of the CIA
MoA
Officer in the SPSF

First round is on me in celebration of new forums, new beginnings, and hopefully peaceful new postings. Smile
~Lady Elaine Elysium

Elysian Pastures

Heard that Kris, keep 'em coming! Thanks Elysium!
*downs one shot after another*
By the way, where's Rebs? I figured he would have been here by now.
DMoRA of the CIA
MoA
Officer in the SPSF

**walks up the the front door**

I found this in the rubble of what used to be the forums

[Image: lighting-lamp-shade-bar-scene--UDU2Ny0yM...ExMTMy.jpg]

**shows the lampshade sign, then nails it to the door, steps back, looks at it, sighs, and walks in**

If the first round is on LE, I want the most expensive drink ya got!! Tounge

*wheezing groaning sound in backroom*

Drinks are here. Not easy shipping a near infinite volume into a reasonable size. Good thing I borrowed this little blue box.

*starts handing out round after round of drinks, and smoothies for Ryccia*

*Takes the drink and looks around for a grill*
You got anything to cook me up a burger?

*points to the door that says "cook your own burger"*
My guess is that it's over there.
DMoRA of the CIA
MoA
Officer in the SPSF