We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Oath of Confidentiality and Impartiality

[Image: BYEo2lg.png]

I, Kris Kringle, do solemnly swear that I will follow and uphold the Charter of the Coalition of the South Pacific and all the laws, regulations and ordinances derived from the same; that I will administer justice fairly and equally; that I will apply the law with compassion and understanding to new and old, citizen and official, without distinction or discrimination; that I will hear all views and consider each carefully when interpreting the law; that I will, when appropriate or required by the law, keep information, discussions and case details private and confidential; that I will not betray the confidence of discussions with my colleagues; and that I take this obligation freely, in good faith, and with full disposition, for the good of the Coalition of the South Pacific.
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System
[-] The following 5 users Like Kris Kringle's post:
  • im_a_waffle1, Nat, Poppy, Ryccia, Volaworand

I, Sandaoguo (Glen-Rhodes), do solemnly swear that I will follow and uphold the Charter of the Coalition of the South Pacific and all the laws, regulations and ordinances derived from the same; that I will administer justice fairly and equally; that I will apply the law with compassion and understanding to new and old, citizen and official, without distinction or discrimination; that I will hear all views and consider each carefully when interpreting the law; that I will, when appropriate or required by the law, keep information, discussions and case details private and confidential; that I will not betray the confidence of discussions with my colleagues; and that I take this obligation freely, in good faith, and with full disposition, for the good of the Coalition of the South Pacific.
[-] The following 4 users Like sandaoguo's post:
  • Nat, Poppy, Ryccia, Volaworand

I, Belschaft, do solemnly swear that I will follow and uphold the Charter of the Coalition of the South Pacific and all the laws, regulations and ordinances derived from the same; that I will administer justice fairly and equally; that I will apply the law with compassion and understanding to new and old, citizen and official, without distinction or discrimination; that I will hear all views and consider each carefully when interpreting the law; that I will, when appropriate or required by the law, keep information, discussions and case details private and confidential; that I will not betray the confidence of discussions with my colleagues; and that I take this obligation freely, in good faith, and with full disposition, for the good of the Coalition of the South Pacific.
[-] The following 4 users Like Belschaft's post:
  • Nat, Poppy, Ryccia, Volaworand

I, Awe, do solemnly swear that I will follow and uphold the Charter of the Coalition of the South Pacific and all the laws, regulations and ordinances derived from the same; that I will administer justice fairly and equally; that I will apply the law with compassion and understanding to new and old, citizen and official, without distinction or discrimination; that I will hear all views and consider each carefully when interpreting the law; that I will, when appropriate or required by the law, keep information, discussions and case details private and confidential; that I will not betray the confidence of discussions with my colleagues; and that I take this obligation freely, in good faith, and with full disposition, for the good of the Coalition of the South Pacific.

[-] The following 5 users Like Awe's post:
  • Bzerneleg, Nat, Poppy, Ryccia, Volaworand

I, Rebeltopia, do solemnly swear that I will follow and uphold the Charter of the Coalition of the South Pacific and all the laws, regulations and ordinances derived from the same; that I will administer justice fairly and equally; that I will apply the law with compassion and understanding to new and old, citizen and official, without distinction or discrimination; that I will hear all views and consider each carefully when interpreting the law; that I will, when appropriate or required by the law, keep information, discussions and case details private and confidential; that I will not betray the confidence of discussions with my colleagues; and that I take this obligation freely, in good faith, and with full disposition, for the good of the Coalition of the South Pacific.
"...if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." - Christopher Titus
Deranged in NS since 2011

One and ONLY minion of LadyRebels 
The OUTRAGEOUS CRAZY other half of LadyElysium
[-] The following 5 users Like Rebeltopia's post:
  • Bzerneleg, Nat, Poppy, Ryccia, Volaworand

I, Nat, do solemnly swear that I will follow and uphold the Charter of the Coalition of the South Pacific and all the laws, regulations and ordinances derived from the same; that I will administer justice fairly and equally; that I will apply the law with compassion and understanding to new and old, citizen and official, without distinction or discrimination; that I will hear all views and consider each carefully when interpreting the law; that I will, when appropriate or required by the law, keep information, discussions and case details private and confidential; that I will not betray the confidence of discussions with my colleagues; and that I take this obligation freely, in good faith, and with full disposition, for the good of the Coalition of the South Pacific.
Former Associate Justice of the High Court of the South Pacific (4 December 2019 to 5 February 2021)
[-] The following 3 users Like Nat's post:
  • Aga, Beepee, Rebeltopia

Oath of Confidentiality and Impartiality

I, Griffindor, do solemnly swear that I will follow and uphold the Charter of the Coalition of the South Pacific and all the laws, regulations and ordinances derived from the same; that I will administer justice fairly and equally; that I will apply the law with compassion and understanding to new and old, citizen and official, without distinction or discrimination; that I will hear all views and consider each carefully when interpreting the law; that I will, when appropriate or required by the law, keep information, discussions and case details private and confidential; that I will not betray the confidence of discussions with my colleagues; and that I take this obligation freely, in good faith, and with full disposition, for the good of the Coalition of the South Pacific.
-Griffindor/Ebonhand
-Current Roles/Positions
-Legislator 2/24/20-
-High Court Justice 6/7/20-
-South Pacific Coral Guard 11/17/20-
-Minister of Engagement 6/17/22-

-Past Roles/Positions
-Legislator 7/3/16-4/10/18
-Secretary of State 4/3/20-2/24/21

-Chair of the APC 9/24/16-5/31/17
-Vice-Chair of the APC 6/1/17-4/10/18
-Local Council Member 7/1/17-11/17/17
-Citizen 5/2012-12/2014 and  2/26/16-7/3/2016
[-] The following 4 users Like Griffindor's post:
  • Jay Coop, Nat, Omega, Seraph

I, Roavin, do solemnly swear that I will follow and uphold the Charter of the Coalition of the South Pacific and all the laws, regulations and ordinances derived from the same; that I will administer justice fairly and equally; that I will apply the law with compassion and understanding to new and old, citizen and official, without distinction or discrimination; that I will hear all views and consider each carefully when interpreting the law; that I will, when appropriate or required by the law, keep information, discussions and case details private and confidential; that I will not betray the confidence of discussions with my colleagues; and that I take this obligation freely, in good faith, and with full disposition, for the good of the Coalition of the South Pacific.
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]
[-] The following 7 users Like Roavin's post:
  • im_a_waffle1, Langburn, Nat, Purple Hyacinth, Rebeltopia, Tin the Free, Witchcraft and Sorcery