We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Voting - Round 1: Take Two

Voting for the July 2019 Delegate Election takes place in two stages. This is the first, the forumside vote. Two candidates will progress to a second gameside vote.

Voting will run from now until 4:30p GMT / 12:30p ET July 14.

The forumside Delegate election uses an approval voting ballot. You are going to list candidates you want to move forward, in any order.

Alternatively, there is an option to Re-Open Nomination (RON), which you can list instead of any candidates on your ballot.

If a candidate's name appears on less than half of the total non-abstaining ballots (either by not being included on a ballot, or by a vote to Re-open Nominations) the election for that slot will start over from scratch, with a new round of nominations.

The two candidates with total highest number of approvals will move on to the second round of voting.

Copy the list of official candidates below into a new post, or message the Vote Collector. Remove any candidates you don't want to vote for at all.

Candidates (In Alphabetical Order)
Qvait
Roavin
Somyrion
The Solar System Scope

Additional note: Only those who became Legislators before July 1 can vote. Votes from those who have become Legislators since then, or are not Legislators will not be counted.
[-] The following 3 users Like Farengeto's post:
  • Aga, Divine Owl, Poppy

Roavin
Somyrion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator

Somyrion
Roavin
Chief Supervising Armchair

Roavin
Somyrion
The Solar System Scope
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

Roavin
Somyrion
TSSS
Qvait
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

Roavin
Somyrion
This is Penguin!!
Nothing Gold Can Stay
Penguins shall one day rule the pie!
And by "pie", I mean "World"!!
Goddess Empress Queen Princess Lady of TSP 
Lilium Inter Spinas // Non timebo mala
I have done a lot of things in the Region in my History.
There's a list somewhere if you wanna go looking. 

Roavin
Somyrion
The Baggy-Eyed Exonians of
Heliseum

Legislator, Former SPSF Overlord, MoFA's #1 Ex-Intern

Somyrion
[Image: VCUpXJI.png1]

BZERNELEG 

South Pacifican. Public Servant. Creator. In that order.

Official Thread • Lampshade Broadcasting Company • The Tsunamy Institution of the Law and Public Policy

Somyrion
The Solar System Scope
Roavin
(And, if If I can get away with it: Ron/Debs 2019!)
Aga/Eunopiar

Mostly does boring things.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aga's post:
  • Volaworand

Somy
TSSS
Roavin
AIDENFIEELD
Legislator in TSP | Active User of the RMB | Former Local Councillor | Member of The Ministry Of Regional Affairs