We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Resignation from all posts

Resignation
Due to various RL circumstances that arise, I here by resign from all of my office in the Coalition of the South Pacific, including the office of Legislator Committee and the General Corps of the SPSF. I will still maintain my status as a legislator and a SPSF member though. I will still run SWAN, develop integration projects, and be available on both Discord and NS regularly. This is not a retirement. 
Chief Supervising Armchair
[-] The following 2 users Like USoVietnam's post:
  • Aga, Nakari

Sad face but you do you and be well Viet!!
This is Penguin!!
Nothing Gold Can Stay
Penguins shall one day rule the pie!
And by "pie", I mean "World"!!
Goddess Empress Queen Princess Lady of TSP 
Lilium Inter Spinas // Non timebo mala
I have done a lot of things in the Region in my History.
There's a list somewhere if you wanna go looking. 

All the best, Viet Heart

Ah well. We'll miss you in the Government positions. 

All the best  Heart
Aga/Eunopiar

Mostly does boring things.

Your work in the background of this region has been of inestimable value and I hope if we ever develop an awards system you get one of the first ones.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
[-] The following 2 users Like Seraph's post:
  • Nakari, Rebeltopia

Does this mean Nakari is our overlord now?
DON'T TOUCH MY PRINGLES

Nuked the hill (sorry for that, Frost <-<)

„Known for infuriating spam and a spurious claim to having a conlang, but being alright as it goes.” -Seraph, 2020
[-] The following 2 users Like TheBig0tt0's post:
  • Aga, Seraph