We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Another situation in TEP

Fedele dismissed all ROs except Marrabuk who remains with only BC powers.

Code:
10/5/2019, 8:00:54 AM GMT+2: Fedele granted Border Control authority and removed Communications authority from Marrabuk and renamed the office from "Minister of Foreign Affairs" to "Keeper of the Flame" in The East Pacific.
10/5/2019, 8:00:29 AM GMT+2: Fedele dismissed Staynes as Roleplay Officer of The East Pacific.
10/5/2019, 8:00:23 AM GMT+2: Fedele dismissed Wallenburg as Minister of World Assembly Affairs of The East Pacific.
10/5/2019, 8:00:13 AM GMT+2: Fedele dismissed The Angel of Charity as Minister of Culture of The East Pacific.
10/5/2019, 8:00:07 AM GMT+2: Fedele dismissed Pakitsk as Prince of the Arembee of The East Pacific.
10/5/2019, 7:59:59 AM GMT+2: Fedele dismissed Davelands as Master of Affairs, Regional of The East Pacific.
10/5/2019, 7:59:54 AM GMT+2: Fedele dismissed Bachtendekuppen as Vizier of The East Pacific.
10/5/2019, 7:59:48 AM GMT+2: Fedele dismissed Aelitia as Vizier of The East Pacific.
10/5/2019, 7:59:43 AM GMT+2: Fedele dismissed Escade as Mermaid Princess of The East Pacific.
10/5/2019, 7:59:37 AM GMT+2: Fedele dismissed Todd McCloud as Vizier and Era Parent of The East Pacific.

they're also in the middle of an election in which Fedele is not running. I'd type more but it's hard to type with my slightly FUBAR'd finger right now, just thought it's worth Cabinet attention and discussion.
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

Who is Marrabuk? Another LWU member?

TEP native as far as I know. The one winning right now, and the person who Fedele ranked in second place in his ballot (ranking Davelands, another Rahl, first).

How curious. It seems illogical from an outsider’s POV

It may just be a Fedele troll, of course, which I guess would be best-case scenario, but...

Endorsement Caps Act:

Quote:...5.1- The Delegate must display the current numerical value of the Non-Delegate-Friendly and Delegate-Friendly Endorsement Caps on the Region's World Factbook Entry.
...5.4- A Vizier shall be entitled to the in-game Regional Officer power "Border Control" if they opt-in to act on an ejection or banishment order made under this Act by the Delegate. The Delegate may revoke this power if the Vizier refuses a legitimate ejection or banishment order under this Act.

[Image: o4XH4od.png]

So he's breaking TEP's laws too. Just in case Cabinet proper wants to talk to him about that.

Who is aware of the current political discussions in TEP? What are they saying about these removals?

The only part he's breaking is the endorsement cap law. I remember it being discussed that legally Viziers don't even have to have BC all the time, only "if they opt-in to act on an ejection or banishment order made under this Act".

"The Delegate may revoke this power if the Vizier refuses a legitimate ejection or banishment order under this Act." - that's how he's going to justify it, I reckon.

(10-05-2019, 08:11 AM)Amerion Wrote: Who is aware of the current political discussions in TEP? What are they saying about these removals?

There's nothing in the open. Not even a comment on Discord.

(10-05-2019, 08:14 AM)Nakari Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 08:11 AM)Amerion Wrote: Who is aware of the current political discussions in TEP? What are they saying about these removals?

There's nothing in the open. Not even a comment on Discord.

That is very odd. Perhaps people have been told to hush up in their version of our Private Halls.