We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[AT VOTE] Condemn Cormactopia Prime

[Image: QPvKkQy.png]

[Image: sc.jpg]
Condemn Cormactopia Prime
A resolution to express shock and dismay at a nation or region.
Category: CommendationNominee: Cormactopia PrimeProposed by: Jakker City
Pre-voting proposal pageOn-site forum discussion thread

Voting / Discussion Instructions
Voting is open to all Legislators.
  • If you vote for, that means you want the Office of WA Legislation to recommend that TSPers vote in favor of the proposal.
  • If you vote against, that means you want the Office to recommend that TSPers vote against the proposal.
  • If you vote abstain, that means you want the Office to recommend that TSPers (and the delegate) not vote on the proposal.
  • If you vote no recommendation, that means you do not want the Office to write any recommendation for TSPers (though it still may produce a writeup with a compilation of various opinions for and against).
  • If you vote present, that means you personally do not want to register your views one way or the other, but want to let the Office know you are involved.
  • [ONLY FOR SC] If you vote cabinet decision, that means you want the Cabinet to determine what the appropriate Office recommendation and delegate vote is.

OWL strongly encourages you to write a sentence or two, or a paragraph, or however much you feel like, explaining your opinion. Not only is it important for other TSPers to hear your substantive opinion in order to establish a constructive and lively dialogue, but OWL also relies on these expanded opinions when compiling the Opinions section of our DOVE Recommendation Dashboard.
[Image: AfI6yZX.png]
Aumeltopia ~

[Image: fKnK6O4.png]
Auphelia Wrote:Raccoons are bandits! First they steal your food . . .
and then your heart/identity!
[-] The following 3 users Like Somyrion's post:
  • Rabbitz, rosaferri, VecTa

While I personally don't see the coup efforts as reason to condemn the nation alone, I believe it's definitely considerable to discuss all of the other efforts the nation has made in antagonizing other regions and their internal disputes. Personally, I would vote in favour of condemning Cormactopia Prime due to their dsplay of antagonism towards other regions.
~~Rose~~
You may know me as Eggraria!
Roleplayer and Writer

Minister of Culture
Legislator

Office of WA Legislation Staff
Roleplayer - the State of Eggraria

Citizen of The South Pacific above all else.

[-] The following 2 users Like rosaferri's post:
  • Rabbitz, Somyrion

I'm a bit conflicted, personally. It's an okay proposal, but now that the commendation it was meant to be paired with has failed, some of the "cool" factor is gone. That said, I think as a region we should still probably vote for it -- so I would say we should recommend for.
Aumeltopia ~

[-] The following 2 users Like Somyrion's post:
  • Rabbitz, rosaferri

No. Cormac is a mixed bag, and I am not going to condemn neither raiding nor defending.
Deputy Regional Minister of the Planning and Development Agency(March 8-May 19, 2014)

Local Council Member(April 24-August 11)

Court Justice of TSP(August 15-December 7)

[-] The following 3 users Like Ryccia's post:
  • Rabbitz, rosaferri, Somyrion

For
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History
[-] The following 3 users Like Jay Coop's post:

For.

Given his history with TSP, it seems only appropriate.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8
[-] The following 3 users Like Seraph's post:

For. The overall number of antagonizations against other regions is tremendous and should be held accountable.
Local Councillor (3/15/20 - 6/23/20)
Deputy Minister of Educational Affairs (2/19/20 - 4/9/20)
Senior Fellow of Integration (12/20/20 - 2/19/20)
Fellow (1/12/19 - ~10/14/20) 
Ambassador to Osiris and TWP (4/3/20 - 7/8/20)
Legislator (1/19/19 - 11/1/21)
Chair of the Assembly (6/23/20 - 9/3/20)
Secretary of State (7/8/20 - 2/4/21 | 6/14/21 - 11/1/21) 
Deputy of Media (2/14/21 - 11/1/21)
Ambassador to TNP and Lazarus  (6/14/21 - 10/22/21)
MoE Leadership (10/14/20 - 11/1/21)

I will be voting for when this comes up to vote in about an hour.
Aumeltopia ~